SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My moderator application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: My moderator application (/showthread.php?tid=34927)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


My moderator application - Im Jack - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Name: Jack
In-game name: My account in-game is hacked currently, will recover soon.
Forums name: iTroll
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT +0 ( London. )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah, I usually get on when Brittany heads off, she gets on when I get off, vice versa.
Do you play over the night? Quite alot, yes.
Are you active on the chatbox: Yeah, I'm on a fair bit.
Average of time you play a week: Roughly 10-17 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, extremely.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around two and a half months, yes I'm aware I don't meet the requirements.
Do you have ANY coding experience: A little.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well, I think this server needs a really active mod that's on basically all the time,
At the moment, we have very active staff.
I just think choosing me would be a good addition to the server and could help out quite a bit.
I'm willing to do whatever for the server/forums if needed.
I also help quite a few players on the forum.
I'll admit, I used to be a bit of a Triforcer.
Them days are over.
I also know I don't meet the requirements,
However I think It'd be okay to post one now.
Thanks for taking your time to read.
Anything else you would like us to know: MSN: Hihihi43@live.co.uk[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My moderator application - mr wu - 11-18-2010

ur hacked account shows that it isnt safe -> what could happen if youd be mod->massive abuse

u said on your own we have very active staff. no more needed.

as u said, you dont meet the reqs

also i have some problems with your trolling, dont like it.

no from me

edit: didnt read its forum mod...

okay..still a no..

making some guides isnt the best, also your trolling on forums.

you need to be ingame mod to be forums mod.


My moderator application - Im Jack - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]
mr wu Wrote:ur hacked account shows that it isnt safe -> what could happen if youd be mod->massive abuse

u said on your own we have very active staff. no more needed.

as u said, you dont meet the reqs

also i have some problems with your trolling, dont like it.

no from me

I didn't ask to be ingame did I?
I rarely go in-game.
Also my password is like 13 characters long, and its not the same as my ingame one.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My moderator application - mr wu - 11-18-2010

Im Jack Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]

I didn't ask to be ingame did I?
I rarely go in-game.
Also my password is like 13 characters long, and its not the same as my ingame one.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

mhm i dont care who many characters ur password has.

i edited my post Wink

still a no


My moderator application - Xxstarrychelxx - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="White"]umm, iv'e never seen you in-game.

- You say your a forum whore? But your post count is 218... lul.

i'l hold my vote.

boost your post count. Don't spam.

do this , and I will reconsider.[/COLOR]



My moderator application - Im Jack - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]
Xxstarrychelxx Wrote:[COLOR="White"]umm, iv'e never seen you in-game.

- You say your a forum whore? But your post count is 218... lul.

i'l hold my vote.

boost your post count. Don't spam.

do this , and I will reconsider.[/COLOR]

Thanks for your feedback,
But I didn't say I'm a forum whore.
Add me on MSN then we could get to know eachother.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My moderator application - Shanee Mayte - 11-18-2010

I reckon you'd be a great forum mod, it's a yes from me.


My moderator application - Xxstarrychelxx - 11-18-2010

[COLOR="White"]
Im Jack Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]

Thanks for your feedback,
But I didn't say I'm a forum whore.
Add me on MSN then we could get to know eachother.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

ok...

sorry, i'm not gay.[/COLOR]



My moderator application - Im Jack - 11-18-2010

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I reckon you'd be a great forum mod, it's a yes from me.

Thanks Shane Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My moderator application - K0 Bl1tz K0 - 11-18-2010

I'd say yes.We need some more forum mods.