11-18-2010, 11:27 AM
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]Name: Jack
In-game name: My account in-game is hacked currently, will recover soon.
Forums name: iTroll
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT +0 ( London. )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah, I usually get on when Brittany heads off, she gets on when I get off, vice versa.
Do you play over the night? Quite alot, yes.
Are you active on the chatbox: Yeah, I'm on a fair bit.
Average of time you play a week: Roughly 10-17 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, extremely.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around two and a half months, yes I'm aware I don't meet the requirements.
Do you have ANY coding experience: A little.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well, I think this server needs a really active mod that's on basically all the time,
At the moment, we have very active staff.
I just think choosing me would be a good addition to the server and could help out quite a bit.
I'm willing to do whatever for the server/forums if needed.
I also help quite a few players on the forum.
I'll admit, I used to be a bit of a Triforcer.
Them days are over.
I also know I don't meet the requirements,
However I think It'd be okay to post one now.
Thanks for taking your time to read.
Anything else you would like us to know: MSN: Hihihi43@live.co.uk[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game name: My account in-game is hacked currently, will recover soon.
Forums name: iTroll
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT +0 ( London. )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah, I usually get on when Brittany heads off, she gets on when I get off, vice versa.
Do you play over the night? Quite alot, yes.
Are you active on the chatbox: Yeah, I'm on a fair bit.
Average of time you play a week: Roughly 10-17 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, extremely.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around two and a half months, yes I'm aware I don't meet the requirements.
Do you have ANY coding experience: A little.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well, I think this server needs a really active mod that's on basically all the time,
At the moment, we have very active staff.
I just think choosing me would be a good addition to the server and could help out quite a bit.
I'm willing to do whatever for the server/forums if needed.
I also help quite a few players on the forum.
I'll admit, I used to be a bit of a Triforcer.
Them days are over.
I also know I don't meet the requirements,
However I think It'd be okay to post one now.
Thanks for taking your time to read.
Anything else you would like us to know: MSN: Hihihi43@live.co.uk[/SIZE][/COLOR]


![[Image: 2iu9i05.png]](http://i54.tinypic.com/2iu9i05.png)
![[Image: 24fwo6d.jpg]](http://i55.tinypic.com/24fwo6d.jpg)
![[Image: 642hyv.png]](http://i51.tinypic.com/642hyv.png)
![[Image: t8pv1y.png]](http://i52.tinypic.com/t8pv1y.png)
![[Image: j8fd5k.png]](http://i51.tinypic.com/j8fd5k.png)

[/SIZE][/COLOR]