SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D (/showthread.php?tid=36200)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Mizmandilynn - 11-29-2010

[Image: 302mhro.png] [Image: 21ca7wz.png]



[SIZE="4"]

Name: Amanda Clark

In-game name: Mizmandilynn

Forums name: Rob'sWifey<3

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Pacific Time (California USA)

[COLOR="Blue"]Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes.
[/COLOR]
Do you play over the night? Not really.

Are you active on the chatbox: sometimes...

Average of time you play a week: umm depends on the day. usually im on for at least 3-4 hours a day.

[COLOR="Orange"]Are you active on the forums: Yes!
[/COLOR]
How long have you played SilabGarza: 4 months and counting!!

Do you have ANY coding experience: no... D:

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I believe that I would be a good mod because I love to help! I may not be as well known as other people, but no matter what, if someone needs help I'm right there for them. I follow all rules, and even though I'm not staff, I enforce them to the best of my abilities. Mod is a responsibility that requires a lot of attention on my part, and I understand that. I spend as much time as I can helping other players. I sit at skill and help whoever I can. I report spamming, and flaming, and I would like to be able to do something other that tattle. LOL I would love to have this responsibility put on me. When I am on the game, I see one, maybe two mods, if that. I think it would benefit players as well as the other mods to have me as a mod. Mainly because I am on early in the morning.

[COLOR="Indigo"]SUPPORTERS:
Mod Mason
STR MAN
Humor
Aliyah
IKR
Miracle
TheyCallMeRob!
Vivi
[/COLOR]

Thank you.
[/SIZE]



[Image: nqv5tt.jpg]



Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Smite U Out - 11-29-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]sorry never ever seen you help or even seen you ingame atall.

maybe try again in 3 months when your known a bit more.

add a poll.[/COLOR]


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - mason - 11-29-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Well I don't know you very well, but as long as Brittany thinks you would do a good job I don't care.

If modded all I ask is that you do your job, and do it well.

So I guess I support under the circumstance that you do well as a mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - IiRaMPaGe - 11-29-2010

I'v Actually NEVER Seen You Ingame, So No.

Good Luck Though.


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - B O N E S - 11-29-2010

[COLOR="White"][COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]No

Reasons:
-Never seen you ingame
-You just got 300 posts
-You're not that well known[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - str man - 11-29-2010

Support, i love ur avatar amg, pm me what to write to google.


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Mizmandilynn - 11-29-2010

mason Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Well I don't know you very well, but as long as Brittany thinks you would do a good job I don't care.

If modded all I ask is that you do your job, and do it well.

So I guess I support under the circumstance that you do well as a mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

that is what i would dedicate my time to. Big Grin being a great mod.


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - I Joey I - 11-29-2010

Holding my vote atm, Never heard of you.


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - I NIGA - 11-29-2010

nah not atm noty...
lil while later try again..-.-


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - wrigs - 11-29-2010

Mizmandilynn Wrote:that is what i would dedicate my time to. Big Grin being a great mod.

That's what they all say and guess what, their all afk.

OT:: no thanks,

Reasons:
1) never seen you ingame
2) rarely see you help on forums
3) you need to be well known
4) didn't you make a thread if you should apply for mod and the majority voted no? :/