SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1500 Cookies - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1500 Cookies (/showthread.php?tid=40325)



1500 Cookies - Pog - 12-29-2010

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Achieved 1500 Cookies, wahoo...

Umm, also I have the highest post count that is legit on the forums...

Obviously apart from Britt who's currently banned, hoping she comes back.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



1500 Cookies - Furydragz - 12-29-2010

GRatz !!!! I hope she does come back.


1500 Cookies - Twirl - 12-29-2010

Isn't Girs postcount legit? I thought it was... Congrats anyway!!!


1500 Cookies - Lord Q - 12-29-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Achieved 1500 Cookies, wahoo...

Umm, also I have the highest post count that is legit on the forums...

Obviously apart from Britt who's currently banned, hoping she comes back.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol dude shes not coming back
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1500 Cookies - Oreo - 12-29-2010

[COLOR="Pink"]LOL.

Gir had like.. 500 posts, Then he randomly got 6,000. xD That was a while ago, Like 10 months ago.



Congrats! I think that's a better achievement then post count.[/COLOR]



1500 Cookies - Hybride - 12-29-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Wow that sure is a lot! Congratz!
And let's all hope that Britt is coming back Sad[/COLOR]