Posts: 5,815
Threads: 700
Joined: May 2010
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Achieved 1500 Cookies, wahoo...
Umm, also I have the highest post count that is legit on the forums...
Obviously apart from Britt who's currently banned, hoping she comes back.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 1,213
Threads: 71
Joined: Nov 2010
GRatz !!!! I hope she does come back.
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2010
Isn't Girs postcount legit? I thought it was... Congrats anyway!!!
Posts: 569
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Achieved 1500 Cookies, wahoo...
Umm, also I have the highest post count that is legit on the forums...
Obviously apart from Britt who's currently banned, hoping she comes back.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
lol dude shes not coming back[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,307
Threads: 48
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="Pink"]LOL.
Gir had like.. 500 posts, Then he randomly got 6,000. xD That was a while ago, Like 10 months ago.
Congrats! I think that's a better achievement then post count.[/COLOR]
Posts: 935
Threads: 54
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Wow that sure is a lot! Congratz!
And let's all hope that Britt is coming back

[/COLOR]