SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Buying runescape gold - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Buying runescape gold (/showthread.php?tid=43155)



Buying runescape gold - Lvl1 - 01-29-2011

Hi I am buying runescape gold for items in here pm me in game or put your offer on here.

How its going to work: I am trust worthy so i would like half the gold first then i give you half what you want then i give the rest of the gold then u give the rest of the gold if you dont like it dont say anything please.

ps: if i cant do this silab garza is gay.

IGN:lvl1


Buying runescape gold - ILLZONE - 01-29-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]1. 36 post non trust worthy

2. Gold for Silab = Silab first OBV

3. If silab is gay you're homosexual[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Buying runescape gold - Zammy Pure - 01-29-2011

[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]
ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]1. 36 post non trust worthy

2. Gold for Silab = Silab first OBV

3. If silab is gay you're homosexual[/SIZE][/COLOR]

This, Is well said.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Buying runescape gold - Lvl1 - 01-29-2011

For one calm down lol for 2 I am always on and my forum name is same as ign and for three I said slab garza would be gay if I can't do this because I don't think I would be able to do this because of shit ig rules. So calm down and don't pms over a game? And another please learn to read I said if u don't like it don't post.


Buying runescape gold - mairo - 01-30-2011

its illegal read rules


Buying runescape gold - Lvl1 - 01-30-2011

There will be NO account trading/buying/selling on these forums. So you can't sell your RUNESCAPE account for a SILABGARZA account. Or you cannot sell ITEMS for a SILABGARZA account, and you can't TRADE Accounts. This will result in a ban of both accounts in the game, and a suspension of 5 days from the forums. Notice that you can't sell RUNESCAPE Member PINS.

doesnt say anything about gold.