Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying runescape gold
#1
Hi I am buying runescape gold for items in here pm me in game or put your offer on here.

How its going to work: I am trust worthy so i would like half the gold first then i give you half what you want then i give the rest of the gold then u give the rest of the gold if you dont like it dont say anything please.

ps: if i cant do this silab garza is gay.

IGN:lvl1
#2
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]1. 36 post non trust worthy

2. Gold for Silab = Silab first OBV

3. If silab is gay you're homosexual[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]
ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]1. 36 post non trust worthy

2. Gold for Silab = Silab first OBV

3. If silab is gay you're homosexual[/SIZE][/COLOR]

This, Is well said.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
For one calm down lol for 2 I am always on and my forum name is same as ign and for three I said slab garza would be gay if I can't do this because I don't think I would be able to do this because of shit ig rules. So calm down and don't pms over a game? And another please learn to read I said if u don't like it don't post.
#5
its illegal read rules
#6
There will be NO account trading/buying/selling on these forums. So you can't sell your RUNESCAPE account for a SILABGARZA account. Or you cannot sell ITEMS for a SILABGARZA account, and you can't TRADE Accounts. This will result in a ban of both accounts in the game, and a suspension of 5 days from the forums. Notice that you can't sell RUNESCAPE Member PINS.

doesnt say anything about gold.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 454 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 896 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,294 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 497 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,089 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 402 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 359 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 566 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 323 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each Roe119 1 383 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kadhim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)