SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
full void melee - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: full void melee (/showthread.php?tid=48845)

Pages: 1 2


full void melee - Hero Spec - 03-20-2011

selling top melee helm and bottom
I have mage and range helms too so you can make an offer if u want those too will not sell peices seperatly but will sell without mage and range helms.


full void melee - BlueRose - 03-20-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy top and bottom, ur offer ?
and maybe also the melee helm for 50m? or 60.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



full void melee - Clawbro - 03-20-2011

How much does void cost total?


full void melee - X You Wish X - 03-21-2011

i buy full 450m


full void melee - Terrorz XD - 03-21-2011

I'll buy more than others[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I'll pay 650m cash


full void melee - Evilwaffle0 - 03-21-2011

i'll buy void mage helm and void range helm
100m EACH,


full void melee - X You Wish X - 03-21-2011

i pay 665 for full void? melle


full void melee - I Yes I - 03-21-2011

I'll pay 250m for the helm alone.


full void melee - X You Wish X - 03-21-2011

i buy cmon dude pm me x you wish x


full void melee - I Red Tiger - 03-21-2011

Full void ill pay 1b. Big Grin get off me. Pm me on here for details and meeting area