Posts: 116
Threads: 11
Joined: Dec 2010
selling top melee helm and bottom
I have mage and range helms too so you can make an offer if u want those too will not sell peices seperatly but will sell without mage and range helms.
Posts: 598
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy top and bottom, ur offer ?
and maybe also the melee helm for 50m? or 60.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 739
Threads: 59
Joined: Jan 2011
How much does void cost total?
Posts: 1,954
Threads: 115
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 160
Threads: 25
Joined: Mar 2011
I'll buy more than others[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------
[/COLOR]I'll pay 650m cash
Posts: 2,370
Threads: 262
Joined: Dec 2010
i'll buy void mage helm and void range helm
100m EACH,
Posts: 1,954
Threads: 115
Joined: Mar 2011
i pay 665 for full void? melle
Posts: 23
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2010
I'll pay 250m for the helm alone.
Posts: 1,954
Threads: 115
Joined: Mar 2011
i buy cmon dude pm me x you wish x
Posts: 848
Threads: 24
Joined: Dec 2010
Full void ill pay 1b.

get off me. Pm me on here for details and meeting area