SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
2 months already.. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 2 months already.. (/showthread.php?tid=52389)



2 months already.. - Suppose Me - 04-17-2011

Yes, you're right.
I've already been here for 2 months!
It's unbelievable.. mostly I quit a server after 2 weeks.
I want to thank all the Admins & Mods for there good work, which makes it alot easier to play.
And Skull for being my friend :3
hurr durr


2 months already.. - pk own str03 - 04-18-2011

haha congrats on being here for 2 months!
lets hope you stay for even longer Big Grin


2 months already.. - K0 Bl1tz K0 - 04-18-2011

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Suppose Me Wrote:And Skull for being my friend :3

Ur only friend?

Nahh GZ , GL staying on for more
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 months already.. - Tik N Tok - 04-18-2011

good for you gl on 1year


2 months already.. - Suppose Me - 04-18-2011

K0 Bl1tz K0 Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]

Ur only friend?

Nahh GZ , GL staying on for more
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lmao, no.
He's the only friend who's active on the forums, so I could put every name of my friends there, but they still wouldn't read it.


2 months already.. - P R O I V I - 04-18-2011

Congrats, I hope u stay u stay for a while Wink


2 months already.. - Skullcracka - 04-18-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]Thanks bro.
And gratz.
Good luck on 3 months.
[/COLOR]


2 months already.. - Suppose Me - 04-18-2011

Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]Thanks bro.
And gratz.
Good luck on 3 months.
[/COLOR]

Get off my thread bitch.


2 months already.. - My 12 Inch - 04-18-2011

Congratulations next stop is 3 months Big Grin