Posts: 1,232
Threads: 57
Joined: Feb 2011
Yes, you're right.
I've already been here for 2 months!
It's unbelievable.. mostly I quit a server after 2 weeks.
I want to thank all the Admins & Mods for there good work, which makes it alot easier to play.
And Skull for being my friend :3
hurr durr
Posts: 820
Threads: 72
Joined: Dec 2009
haha congrats on being here for 2 months!
lets hope you stay for even longer
Posts: 1,325
Threads: 119
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Suppose Me Wrote:And Skull for being my friend :3
Ur only friend?
Nahh GZ , GL staying on for more[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,289
Threads: 106
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,232
Threads: 57
Joined: Feb 2011
K0 Bl1tz K0 Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Ur only friend?
Nahh GZ , GL staying on for more[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lmao, no.
He's the only friend who's active on the forums, so I could put every name of my friends there, but they still wouldn't read it.
Posts: 222
Threads: 37
Joined: Mar 2011
Congrats, I hope u stay u stay for a while
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanks bro.
And gratz.
Good luck on 3 months.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,232
Threads: 57
Joined: Feb 2011
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]Thanks bro.
And gratz.
Good luck on 3 months.[/COLOR]
Get off my thread bitch.
Posts: 161
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2011
Congratulations next stop is 3 months