SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[URGENT] Read here. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: [URGENT] Read here. (/showthread.php?tid=53686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


[URGENT] Read here. - Brittany - 04-28-2011

[SIZE="2"]I'm terribly sorry about last night.

One of our beloved admins decided to turn into a total assfuck and IPban everyone online.

The IPban list has been cleared, and you're all welcome back online.

If you're still ipbanned, please lease me a visitor mesage, and i'll take care of it immediately.

Sorry about that!

~ Brittany.[/SIZE]



[URGENT] Read here. - IiRaMPaGe - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]:O
Wow I didn't know about this. >.>
I always miss everything.
Any ways, good job Brittany.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[URGENT] Read here. - wildy owns - 04-28-2011

Wtf who did this?


[URGENT] Read here. - crumpit9 - 04-28-2011

Who Did It....?


[URGENT] Read here. - Moh - 04-28-2011

I knew it!i went nd hided in level 25 wildy![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
wildy owns Wrote:Wtf who did this?
It was Amazed


[URGENT] Read here. - Mr 223 - 04-28-2011

I'm pretty sure shes not going to be saying who it is. She'll probably only tell mods because we don't really need to know anyways.


[URGENT] Read here. - riu - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="White"]First thing I hear about this lol...
Gf sleeping.

Anyway thanks for taking care Britt.
Good job ^^[/COLOR]


[URGENT] Read here. - Brittany - 04-28-2011

You don't need to know who it was; he's been demoted, so it's okay.


[URGENT] Read here. - r4p1dzz - 04-28-2011

Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]You don't need to know who it was; he's been demoted, so it's okay.

We don't need to know.

We WANT to know![/SIZE]


[URGENT] Read here. - Sao Godo - 04-28-2011

ok but why unban me lol i want to stay banned or ill keep playing..