Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[URGENT] Read here.
#1
[SIZE="2"]I'm terribly sorry about last night.

One of our beloved admins decided to turn into a total assfuck and IPban everyone online.

The IPban list has been cleared, and you're all welcome back online.

If you're still ipbanned, please lease me a visitor mesage, and i'll take care of it immediately.

Sorry about that!

~ Brittany.[/SIZE]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]:O
Wow I didn't know about this. >.>
I always miss everything.
Any ways, good job Brittany.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Wtf who did this?
Reply
#4
Who Did It....?
Reply
#5
I knew it!i went nd hided in level 25 wildy![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
wildy owns Wrote:Wtf who did this?
It was Amazed
Reply
#6
I'm pretty sure shes not going to be saying who it is. She'll probably only tell mods because we don't really need to know anyways.
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
Reply
#7
[COLOR="White"]First thing I hear about this lol...
Gf sleeping.

Anyway thanks for taking care Britt.
Good job ^^[/COLOR]
Reply
#8
You don't need to know who it was; he's been demoted, so it's okay.
Reply
#9
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]You don't need to know who it was; he's been demoted, so it's okay.

We don't need to know.

We WANT to know![/SIZE]
Reply
#10
ok but why unban me lol i want to stay banned or ill keep playing..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Recoveries Brittany 15 3,506 01-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  [URGENT] I'ma hack you. Brittany 90 10,838 11-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Trained99str
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 3,374 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Read this now str master 7 1,880 02-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mr0wnage
  Gir. Read this. No joke. Haiku 113 6,913 09-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: murg

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)