SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
If you read this thread you're cool. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: If you read this thread you're cool. (/showthread.php?tid=53748)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


If you read this thread you're cool. - Tydog620 - 04-28-2011

I don't want mod..

I'm perfectly content being a normal player...

Please delete this thread. (That doesn't mean to move it to declined Brittany... -.-)



If you read this thread you're cool. - KingHybrid - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Uhhh you used to be super active in game, but i havent seen you on recently.

I will hold my vote bro, good luck though[/SIZE][/COLOR]



If you read this thread you're cool. - Tydog620 - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Yeah, i'm trying to be more active...

I've had school related issues recently, but I resolved them and i'm being more active.

I'm actually on right now if you wanna chat.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



If you read this thread you're cool. - Zammy Pure - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]Bitch, I would support you, but usoinactive.

Also, Start writing more chapters for 'Break In'

ST00PID.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



If you read this thread you're cool. - Rite4dead - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]idk ill hold i never see you and 100 word minimum not max atleast 100 words+
holding[/SIZE][/COLOR]



If you read this thread you're cool. - Its My Life - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Well i don't know,

- You haven't been in-game recently

- You don't know your own timezones

- You do not post a mod app with a section saying, to be CONTINUED.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



If you read this thread you're cool. - Tydog620 - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I'm just curious here...

Does no-one in the whole WORLD have a sense of humor?

If I wanted to write my timezone, I would... I mean it's not hard to google your own timezone... It's a joke my friend... get over it! Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]



If you read this thread you're cool. - Master Chief - 04-28-2011

Never see you ingame at all... Not once:/ sry dude I say no


If you read this thread you're cool. - Skullcracka - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]You no active son!
Get active.
[/COLOR]


If you read this thread you're cool. - Tydog620 - 04-28-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]
Master Chief Wrote:Never see you ingame at all... Not once:/ sry dude I say no

There's no way you have never seen me.

Must be a timezone difference seeing as i'm on almost EVERY day...

I think the reason i seem SO inactive is because I no longer have ::yell...[/SIZE][/COLOR]