Poll: Tydog620 for moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
20 33.33%
No
66.67%
40 66.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If you read this thread you're cool.
#1
I don't want mod..

I'm perfectly content being a normal player...

Please delete this thread. (That doesn't mean to move it to declined Brittany... -.-)
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Uhhh you used to be super active in game, but i havent seen you on recently.

I will hold my vote bro, good luck though[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Yeah, i'm trying to be more active...

I've had school related issues recently, but I resolved them and i'm being more active.

I'm actually on right now if you wanna chat.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]Bitch, I would support you, but usoinactive.

Also, Start writing more chapters for 'Break In'

ST00PID.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]idk ill hold i never see you and 100 word minimum not max atleast 100 words+
holding[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Well i don't know,

- You haven't been in-game recently

- You don't know your own timezones

- You do not post a mod app with a section saying, to be CONTINUED.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I'm just curious here...

Does no-one in the whole WORLD have a sense of humor?

If I wanted to write my timezone, I would... I mean it's not hard to google your own timezone... It's a joke my friend... get over it! Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
Never see you ingame at all... Not once:/ sry dude I say no
#9
[COLOR="Lime"]You no active son!
Get active.
[/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]
Master Chief Wrote:Never see you ingame at all... Not once:/ sry dude I say no

There's no way you have never seen me.

Must be a timezone difference seeing as i'm on almost EVERY day...

I think the reason i seem SO inactive is because I no longer have ::yell...[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Note* please read! I Ko Vls 24 1,539 06-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Missingno
  Holy Paladin's Mod app(GIR READ!) tecobr 6 435 08-17-2010, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Luukwa
  nomey321's moderator application (please read) very much worth it. Nomey321 7 483 08-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: drizzit
  cesar, promotion thread/ app king cesar 71 2,921 06-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Matty12114
  Wildy owns mod app (read its not a mod app) wildy owns 0 247 06-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Last Post: wildy owns
  Close thread Its My Life 1 260 06-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Last Post: ghkhg
  moderator postion thread omgshiko 2 325 03-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Last Post: US Marine

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)