SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Auth codes! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Auth codes! (/showthread.php?tid=60311)

Pages: 1 2


Auth codes! - I Ko Vls - 06-21-2011

Hey title says it iam selling 2 of em. I only take kbank points!


Auth codes! - D-Generation-X - 06-21-2011

much each[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]I gave u 300 experience points last time by accident and u have to gimmi 300 back
<in red bar
then i gave u 300 kbank points so gimmi xp back[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Auth codes! - I Ko Vls - 06-21-2011

Offa?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh ok alrighty sec


Auth codes! - D-Generation-X - 06-21-2011

200 ea[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]200 kbank points ea?=400
pm me them[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Auth codes! - I Ko Vls - 06-21-2011

Mmmm u gave me 300 last timeee


Auth codes! - D-Generation-X - 06-21-2011

But this time its 250 ea 500 both


Auth codes! - swill2 - 06-21-2011

how much ? i'm willing to buy.


Auth codes! - I Ko Vls - 06-21-2011

More den 200-300+ Smile


Auth codes! - swill2 - 06-21-2011

i'll do 305 i've got 1305, i want to be at 1000 ;D


Auth codes! - I Ko Vls - 06-21-2011

Kk i'll pm u