Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Auth codes!
#1
Hey title says it iam selling 2 of em. I only take kbank points!
[Image: wiz_khalifa_signature_by_komic_graphics-d35ptqr.png][Image: Lil_Wayne_Signature_by_momo307.jpg]
Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though
And you know we ball but this ain't no game no
I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for
Yeah that's what we came for

Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
Reply
#2
much each[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]I gave u 300 experience points last time by accident and u have to gimmi 300 back
<in red bar
then i gave u 300 kbank points so gimmi xp back[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Offa?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh ok alrighty sec
[Image: wiz_khalifa_signature_by_komic_graphics-d35ptqr.png][Image: Lil_Wayne_Signature_by_momo307.jpg]
Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though
And you know we ball but this ain't no game no
I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for
Yeah that's what we came for

Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
Reply
#4
200 ea[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]200 kbank points ea?=400
pm me them[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Mmmm u gave me 300 last timeee
[Image: wiz_khalifa_signature_by_komic_graphics-d35ptqr.png][Image: Lil_Wayne_Signature_by_momo307.jpg]
Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though
And you know we ball but this ain't no game no
I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for
Yeah that's what we came for

Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
Reply
#6
But this time its 250 ea 500 both
Reply
#7
how much ? i'm willing to buy.
Reply
#8
More den 200-300+ Smile
[Image: wiz_khalifa_signature_by_komic_graphics-d35ptqr.png][Image: Lil_Wayne_Signature_by_momo307.jpg]
Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though
And you know we ball but this ain't no game no
I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for
Yeah that's what we came for

Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
Reply
#9
i'll do 305 i've got 1305, i want to be at 1000 ;D
Reply
#10
Kk i'll pm u
[Image: wiz_khalifa_signature_by_komic_graphics-d35ptqr.png][Image: Lil_Wayne_Signature_by_momo307.jpg]
Got money fall when she make dough
I'm giving her all she can take though
And you know we ball but this ain't no game no
I'm spending it all cause that's what we came for
Yeah that's what we came for

Throwing my money when I see you every time she gets low, low, low, low, low, low, low yeaah
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
And all them other hoes competing they ain't even coming close, close, close
Foot on the gas when I see you niggas she ready to go, go, go, go
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,605 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  dxp auth 9m Dl38 0 328 09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Dl38
  auth codes! Auths Daily 5 533 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Auth Codes 5m ea iPod 0 251 06-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Last Post: iPod
  Auth Mr 223 5 402 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Ticket Auth Codes and Double Xp Auths Karma4Life 4 410 04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Selling 3rd age kite and an auth code Eriz 0 266 04-15-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Eriz
  Auth Shop! /Backpage 25 1,249 04-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  All auth codes for tickets Blue Orange 4 426 04-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  All Ticket Auth Codes I PK Mom I 3 347 03-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Insecurities

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)