SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] (/showthread.php?tid=64066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Jaden - 07-19-2011

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Welcome to my second text workshop! This one has an all new look!

Here is some examples!
[Image: 9ppcet.png]
[Image: 24w9c2a.png]
[Image: 11kdox0.png]
[Image: 2vifbwx.png]
[Image: 6xs3fm.png]
[Image: 2eun345.png]
[Image: 219o137.png]
[Image: 2na918o.png]
[Image: 1zb407l.png]
[Image: ip0d2t.png]

Requesting format
Code:
Maintext:
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please):
Color of swirl thing:
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position):
Text color:

Cookie and/or rep is appreciated!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - 1joshlfc - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Maintext: Joshua
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): InGame Mod
Color of swirl thing: Text colour; Blue(like Marco) swirl; Black.
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position):IG Mod crown
[/COLOR]


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Iron Doom - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Maintext: ♥Lovro
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): yu no halp me?
Color of swirl thing: pink
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): veteran (imma be veteran in couple of days so)
and I wont to be text colour blue plwx[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Sally Owns - 07-19-2011

Im the top example, thats how much you love me Smile Thanks for mine again <3


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Jaden - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]This is like the only spot I could put the crown, sorry<3
[Image: 302mngo.png]


I couldn't make the heart, my custom text wouldn't let me, sorry!
[Image: 258uo20.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Sally Owns Wrote:Im the top example, thats how much you love me Smile Thanks for mine again <3

Yes for sure <3 :love:


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Infatuation - 07-19-2011

Y U NO PUT MYNE ON EXAMPLEZ!?!? D:

no love for meh :'(


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Jaden - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]
Infatuation Wrote:Y U NO PUT MYNE ON EXAMPLEZ!?!? D:

no love for meh :'(

Dere you go Smile :love:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - I NIGA - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="2"]Maintext: Dillon
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): iAintEvenMad
Color of swirl thing: Black
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): Put vet crown been as I get in a month?
Text color: Black.

You get a cookie!

Will you make it bigger? like double the size of the current ones.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - 1joshlfc - 07-19-2011

Jaden Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]This is like the only spot I could put the crown, sorry<3
[Image: 302mngo.png]


[/SIZE][/COLOR]


That's okay man, I love it, thanks <3


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Hero - 07-19-2011

[COLOR="Plum"]Maintext:Maleek
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): #1 Troll
Color of swirl thingTongueink
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): Veteran
Text color:Black[/COLOR]