SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Flink Arven chatbox mod app - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Flink Arven chatbox mod app (/showthread.php?tid=65709)



Flink Arven chatbox mod app - Flink Arven - 07-29-2011

Name: Hannah

In Game Name: Flink Arven

Chat Box Name: Flink Arven

Forum Name: Flink Arven

Time Zone: Central

How long have you played SilabGarza: 2 months

How many hours a day are you on chatbox:3-4

Are you frequently active on chatboxConfusedomewhat yes

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: maybe 6 times a day
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
I will keep a good eye on everything people are talking about and doing. I will always make sure it is a more enjoyable place with no spammers or trolls. I will consistantly be helping people out if they have questions. I will never, ever break rules ingame or in chatbox.



Anything else you want us to know:I love helping people and making the game a better place. I hate reporting but I do it often because they are not doing what they should be.


Flink Arven chatbox mod app - IiRaMPaGe - 07-29-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You don't have req's.. And you advertised.
[Image: a67b213ac5654b8e807213b.png]
/Declined.[/SIZE][/COLOR]