Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Flink Arven chatbox mod app
#1
Name: Hannah

In Game Name: Flink Arven

Chat Box Name: Flink Arven

Forum Name: Flink Arven

Time Zone: Central

How long have you played SilabGarza: 2 months

How many hours a day are you on chatbox:3-4

Are you frequently active on chatboxConfusedomewhat yes

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: maybe 6 times a day
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
I will keep a good eye on everything people are talking about and doing. I will always make sure it is a more enjoyable place with no spammers or trolls. I will consistantly be helping people out if they have questions. I will never, ever break rules ingame or in chatbox.



Anything else you want us to know:I love helping people and making the game a better place. I hate reporting but I do it often because they are not doing what they should be.
#2
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You don't have req's.. And you advertised.
[Image: a67b213ac5654b8e807213b.png]
/Declined.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jimmy2's ChatBox mod app. Jimmy2. 37 2,827 05-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Killercutter
  Iamdominic's Chatbox Moderator Application Iamdominic 10 1,076 01-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  [ChatBox] Mod Application! The Overlord 11 1,099 10-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Jordan's Chatbox Moderator Application Hutchings101 15 1,177 10-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  Ddnhf's Chatbox Mod App Ddnhf 5 627 09-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 sconder10 13 1,082 07-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Last Post: iEnigma
  Miracle's Chatbox application. Miracl E 13 912 07-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Basketobask
  Caspa's Application for Xat Chatbox Moderator. Caspa 14 1,019 06-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Shanee Mayte
  Pure 0wner1 chatbox apeal job 9 646 06-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  >>Terrorz's Chatbox Application<< Terrorz XD 4 420 03-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)