SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) (/showthread.php?tid=65747)

Pages: 1 2


KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Zvp - 07-29-2011

[COLOR="white"][SIZE="3"][Image: if3m2s.jpg]
Support Sig:
[SPOILER][Image: if3m2s.jpg][/SPOILER]

Code:
http://i55.tinypic.com/if3m2s.jpg
What we wear:
[Image: crc68.jpg]
Grey Hat.

Pure's Clan
What we do:
-Pking at Edgeville
-Pking at Ghorrock
-PKing at Green Dragons
-Pking at Mage Bank
-Clan Wars
-Manhunts

------------------
[Image: 2.gif] Managers/Leaders:
- Zvp (twin 2)


[Image: 24yux5k.png]Co-Owner:
- Open
- Open


[Image: blackcrown.gif] Generals:
- Open
- Open
- Open


[Image: captainq.gif]Captains:
- Open
- Open
- Open


Recruits:
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open


[Image: gfx.png][COLOR="Lime"]Gfx Artist
-Open
[/COLOR]
-------------------------
Format:
Whats your name?:

Whats your ingame name?:

Combat Level?:

Attack Level?:

Strength Level?:

Defence Level?:

Range level?:

Whats your Magic Level?:

How much Pking experience do you have?:

How many pk points do you have?:

Do you have a firecape?:

Can you record/Edit videos?:

Why do you want to join this clan?:

How long do you play for?:

Which type of pking style do you use?:


Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Guled - 07-29-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Whats your name?: Guled

Whats your ingame name?: Duli

Combat Level?: 97

Attack Level?: 75

Strength Level?: 99

Defence Level?: 20

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: alot

How many pk points do you have?: 631

Do you have a firecape?: no

Can you record/Edit videos?: ye

Why do you want to join this clan?:

How long do you play for?: 3 years +

Which type of pking style do you use?: tribrid whit prayers

Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min.
i dont want to type that much
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Owned Son - 07-29-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Whats your name?:
AJ
Whats your ingame name?: Owned Son

Combat Level?: 90

Attack Level?: 70

Strength Level?: 95 (will raise it 99 if needed)

Defence Level?:1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: a little

How many pk points do you have?: alot

Do you have a firecape?: yes

Can you record/Edit videos?: nope

Why do you want to join this clan?: cuz im not in a pking clan atm

How long do you play for?: 20-30 hours a week

Which type of pking style do you use?: crappy Tongue rofl

Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min. I Want To Be In This Clan Because I believe im skilled enough to pk. Also I would Like to Be co-owner to. I will Help With This Clan And Make It Stronger. I will Try To Recruit more Players And To Make Sure They Behave. I will be ready when you ask me to pk. I Will Always have Return Sets. Please Make Me Co-owner Thanks Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Guled - 07-29-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
Owned Son Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]Whats your name?:
AJ
Whats your ingame name?: Owned Son

Combat Level?: 90

Attack Level?: 70

Strength Level?: 95 (will raise it 99 if needed)

Defence Level?:1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: a little

How many pk points do you have?: alot

Do you have a firecape?: yes

Can you record/Edit videos?: nope

Why do you want to join this clan?: cuz im not in a pking clan atm

How long do you play for?: 20-30 hours a week

Which type of pking style do you use?: ddos

Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min. I Want To Be In This Clan Because I believe im skilled enough to pk. Also I would Like to Be co-owner to. I will Help With This Clan And Make It Stronger. I will Try To Recruit more Players And To Make Sure They Behave. I will be ready when you ask me to pk. I Will Always have Return Sets. Please Make Me Co-owner Thanks Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

l0l0l0ll00l0l0 hope your joking[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Owned Son - 07-29-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Guled Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"][B]

l0l0l0ll00l0l0 hope your joking
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

yup i was. im not stupid i was just to bored to answer it Smile[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Zvp - 07-30-2011

Ok Updated clan


KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Owned Son - 07-30-2011

Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Ok Updated clan

cool im co-owner Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Iron Doom - 07-30-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]sounds like awesome clan bro!
good luck![/SIZE][/COLOR]



KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Zvp - 07-30-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Iron Doom Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]sounds like awesome clan bro!
good luck![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks, I just hope more people will join.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Bump.


KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers) - Guled - 07-30-2011

remove me from this clan lol