Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KAPP (Kick ass pure pkers)
#1
[COLOR="white"][SIZE="3"][Image: if3m2s.jpg]
Support Sig:
[SPOILER][Image: if3m2s.jpg][/SPOILER]

Code:
http://i55.tinypic.com/if3m2s.jpg
What we wear:
[Image: crc68.jpg]
Grey Hat.

Pure's Clan
What we do:
-Pking at Edgeville
-Pking at Ghorrock
-PKing at Green Dragons
-Pking at Mage Bank
-Clan Wars
-Manhunts

------------------
[Image: 2.gif] Managers/Leaders:
- Zvp (twin 2)


[Image: 24yux5k.png]Co-Owner:
- Open
- Open


[Image: blackcrown.gif] Generals:
- Open
- Open
- Open


[Image: captainq.gif]Captains:
- Open
- Open
- Open


Recruits:
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open


[Image: gfx.png][COLOR="Lime"]Gfx Artist
-Open
[/COLOR]
-------------------------
Format:
Whats your name?:

Whats your ingame name?:

Combat Level?:

Attack Level?:

Strength Level?:

Defence Level?:

Range level?:

Whats your Magic Level?:

How much Pking experience do you have?:

How many pk points do you have?:

Do you have a firecape?:

Can you record/Edit videos?:

Why do you want to join this clan?:

How long do you play for?:

Which type of pking style do you use?:


Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Whats your name?: Guled

Whats your ingame name?: Duli

Combat Level?: 97

Attack Level?: 75

Strength Level?: 99

Defence Level?: 20

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: alot

How many pk points do you have?: 631

Do you have a firecape?: no

Can you record/Edit videos?: ye

Why do you want to join this clan?:

How long do you play for?: 3 years +

Which type of pking style do you use?: tribrid whit prayers

Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min.
i dont want to type that much
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Whats your name?:
AJ
Whats your ingame name?: Owned Son

Combat Level?: 90

Attack Level?: 70

Strength Level?: 95 (will raise it 99 if needed)

Defence Level?:1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: a little

How many pk points do you have?: alot

Do you have a firecape?: yes

Can you record/Edit videos?: nope

Why do you want to join this clan?: cuz im not in a pking clan atm

How long do you play for?: 20-30 hours a week

Which type of pking style do you use?: crappy Tongue rofl

Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min. I Want To Be In This Clan Because I believe im skilled enough to pk. Also I would Like to Be co-owner to. I will Help With This Clan And Make It Stronger. I will Try To Recruit more Players And To Make Sure They Behave. I will be ready when you ask me to pk. I Will Always have Return Sets. Please Make Me Co-owner Thanks Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
Owned Son Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]Whats your name?:
AJ
Whats your ingame name?: Owned Son

Combat Level?: 90

Attack Level?: 70

Strength Level?: 95 (will raise it 99 if needed)

Defence Level?:1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: a little

How many pk points do you have?: alot

Do you have a firecape?: yes

Can you record/Edit videos?: nope

Why do you want to join this clan?: cuz im not in a pking clan atm

How long do you play for?: 20-30 hours a week

Which type of pking style do you use?: ddos

Explain why you should be in this clan (50 Words Min. I Want To Be In This Clan Because I believe im skilled enough to pk. Also I would Like to Be co-owner to. I will Help With This Clan And Make It Stronger. I will Try To Recruit more Players And To Make Sure They Behave. I will be ready when you ask me to pk. I Will Always have Return Sets. Please Make Me Co-owner Thanks Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

l0l0l0ll00l0l0 hope your joking[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Guled Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"][B]

l0l0l0ll00l0l0 hope your joking
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

yup i was. im not stupid i was just to bored to answer it Smile[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Ok Updated clan
#7
Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Ok Updated clan

cool im co-owner Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]sounds like awesome clan bro!
good luck![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Iron Doom Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]sounds like awesome clan bro!
good luck![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks, I just hope more people will join.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Bump.
#10
remove me from this clan lol


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 21 1,451 04-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 0 158 03-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 0 171 03-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  FaTaL Pkers!! multi pk clan!! Way 0f Life 10 723 02-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Way 0f Life
  Rise As One [Pure/Zerker Hybriding Clan] My Spear 137 6,258 12-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Old pkers Are Back Try If U Can 29 1,761 10-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Try If U Can
  Nh Animosity (Pure Clan) Herrow Hp 24 1,617 08-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Cosmetic
  [2g] Pure PKing - Recruiting Ratify 2g 9 1,076 08-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Last Post: PkerTdm
  All pure clan. Nublit 4 577 08-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Last Post: The Extinct
  Pure Anarchy Im A Pyro 68 3,806 07-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Rang3 4 Sex

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)