SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I fucking love bandos - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: I fucking love bandos (/showthread.php?tid=69470)



I fucking love bandos - Im Voltage - 08-27-2011

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][Image: 70akif.png]
This was a great day...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]



I fucking love bandos - Xxyatau - 08-27-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Oooooosh,
nice man, not bad, hope you didnt mean 24 hours literary?
Grats on them drops,[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I fucking love bandos - Ries - 08-27-2011

You've made like.. 400m in like 15 minutes. Bandos be glitchin' Wink


I fucking love bandos - Im Voltage - 08-27-2011

No was like 2 hours of it. Was beast


I fucking love bandos - Iron Doom - 08-27-2011

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]you lucky son of a...,
I wish I ever had luck like that >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I fucking love bandos - Im Voltage - 08-27-2011

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I felt like I was shitting gold... BTW all for sale message me if you want it. Name is on picture
[/COLOR][/SIZE]



I fucking love bandos - K1ck It - 08-28-2011

nice drops you got there your so lucky i normally get like 1 tassey and 2 boots a trip