Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I fucking love bandos
#1
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][Image: 70akif.png]
This was a great day...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#2
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Oooooosh,
nice man, not bad, hope you didnt mean 24 hours literary?
Grats on them drops,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
You've made like.. 400m in like 15 minutes. Bandos be glitchin' Wink
#4
No was like 2 hours of it. Was beast
#5
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]you lucky son of a...,
I wish I ever had luck like that >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I felt like I was shitting gold... BTW all for sale message me if you want it. Name is on picture
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#7
nice drops you got there your so lucky i normally get like 1 tassey and 2 boots a trip


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlucky at Bandos Ginger Snap 7 901 01-30-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  Love wyv Damon King5 14 1,023 07-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Profisharrow
  no fucking way... King Guthix 15 979 05-10-2012, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Turest8
  3 bandos drops in a row at bandos! Snomun 4 698 01-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Im Codehh
  my first bandos trip tony 7 741 08-18-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Kjohnson45
  w000t Bandos Scimmy drop! Mshado 9 883 07-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Bonifah
  A Good Day At Bandos?? Hart 15 1,743 07-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Ries
  Bandos Trip Bonifah 41 2,764 05-07-2011, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Shaun/Architects
  1h @ Bandos boss Korre 14 1,161 04-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Suppose Me
  !~bandos boss loot~! Humhum12 8 848 04-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Humhum12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)