SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Epic Stake!!! 11b :] (/showthread.php?tid=77786)

Pages: 1 2


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Best Pker Ingame - 11-04-2011

I was so damn sad in the fight hahah.
Comeback FOR THE WIN!
1Hp'd xD

Cleaned bank :]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfz9pgyGkE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfz9pgyGkE[/ame]


Cookies ?Big Grin


EDIT:

lol I'm not kidding.
I just fucking won 30b stake,20b stake and a 10b stake.

I've won over 100b+ this 3days. lol


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Blue Orange - 11-04-2011

gz bro keep it up <3


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Silab1337 - 11-04-2011

Damn, im so jealous. Nice comeback at the end <3!


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - K U D I - 11-04-2011

damn im lucky to win 100m..... gratz though


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Skilla K? - 11-04-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow congrats. Lucky shit ;o

That's like my whole bank >.> Keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Best Pker Ingame - 11-04-2011

Thanks guys.
I could post so much, but its boring to vid and post lol.

soz.


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Ries - 11-04-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]I go to duel, get scammed at least 5x, then lose my bank (again).
Glad you made it out ok though. Nice loot.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Stfu - 11-04-2011

damn...feel sorry for bonifah...lost alot, but hes got alot more...


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Zainahmed - 11-04-2011

gratz broski and amazing how much you have won over these days enjoy your stuff!!


Epic Stake!!! 11b :] - Best Pker Ingame - 11-04-2011

Stfu Wrote:damn...feel sorry for bonifah...lost alot, but hes got alot more...

bro
bonfiah was the mmer?
lol watch vid again.