Posts: 144
Threads: 38
Joined: Jul 2011
11-04-2011, 01:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011, 04:47 PM by Best Pker Ingame.)
I was so damn sad in the fight hahah.
Comeback FOR THE WIN!
1Hp'd xD
Cleaned bank :]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfz9pgyGkE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfz9pgyGkE[/ame]
Cookies ?
EDIT:
lol I'm not kidding.
I just fucking won 30b stake,20b stake and a 10b stake.
I've won over 100b+ this 3days. lol
Posts: 3,457
Threads: 149
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 292
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2011
Damn, im so jealous. Nice comeback at the end <3!
Posts: 111
Threads: 21
Joined: Oct 2010
damn im lucky to win 100m..... gratz though
MGK Nigga
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow congrats. Lucky shit ;o
That's like my whole bank >.> Keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 144
Threads: 38
Joined: Jul 2011
Thanks guys.
I could post so much, but its boring to vid and post lol.
soz.
Posts: 4,171
Threads: 184
Joined: Jul 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]I go to duel, get scammed at least 5x, then lose my bank (again).
Glad you made it out ok though. Nice loot.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 338
Threads: 15
Joined: Sep 2010
damn...feel sorry for bonifah...lost alot, but hes got alot more...
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
gratz broski and amazing how much you have won over these days enjoy your stuff!!
Posts: 144
Threads: 38
Joined: Jul 2011
Stfu Wrote:damn...feel sorry for bonifah...lost alot, but hes got alot more...
bro
bonfiah was the mmer?
lol watch vid again.