SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Animated bars - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Animated bars (/showthread.php?tid=79078)



Animated bars - Een Kip - 11-15-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]Lately I've seen that the 'animated bars' are back.
So I was wondering if someone could make me one :c
With a Donor sign (wich animates) and Anne-Lotte on it
Well yeah, if the maker want something for it, I'll reward him :]
And maybe u could tell me how to make em my own o: ?[/COLOR]



Animated bars - The Propker - 11-15-2011

:O I wanna know how to make them too!


Animated bars - Call Me Nick - 11-15-2011

Can you please explain to me what your talking about, and then maybe I will see if I can make it.


Animated bars - Haribo - 11-15-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][Image: ab2d6a.gif]

I think I messed it up, first time doing them animated. >.<
Enjoy?

[spoiler]http://i41.tinypic.com/ab2d6a.gif[/spoiler]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Animated bars - Een Kip - 11-15-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Haribo Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][Image: ab2d6a.gif]

I think I messed it up, first time doing them animated. >.<
Enjoy?

[spoiler]http://i41.tinypic.com/ab2d6a.gif[/spoiler]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You didn't messed it up at hole!
Damnit I like it o:
Naow teach me how to (a)?
Proably in c4d, Isn't?
Also loll'd at the 'noob' Wink[/COLOR]