Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Animated bars
#1
[COLOR="Yellow"]Lately I've seen that the 'animated bars' are back.
So I was wondering if someone could make me one :c
With a Donor sign (wich animates) and Anne-Lotte on it
Well yeah, if the maker want something for it, I'll reward him :]
And maybe u could tell me how to make em my own o: ?[/COLOR]
#2
:O I wanna know how to make them too!
#3
Can you please explain to me what your talking about, and then maybe I will see if I can make it.
#4
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][Image: ab2d6a.gif]

I think I messed it up, first time doing them animated. >.<
Enjoy?

[spoiler]http://i41.tinypic.com/ab2d6a.gif[/spoiler]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Haribo Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][Image: ab2d6a.gif]

I think I messed it up, first time doing them animated. >.<
Enjoy?

[spoiler]http://i41.tinypic.com/ab2d6a.gif[/spoiler]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You didn't messed it up at hole!
Damnit I like it o:
Naow teach me how to (a)?
Proably in c4d, Isn't?
Also loll'd at the 'noob' Wink[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frog need an Animated Avatar. Frog Lv2 9 846 10-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Frog Lv2
  Requesting An Animated Text Please King Cobra 2 329 06-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Lunge
  Animated Theatre Curtains. Moltenfire68 0 279 05-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Moltenfire68
  Want to have an animated userbar? Een Kip 32 1,603 11-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Crystal X I
  Pojay22's animated signature shop Pojay22 17 718 11-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Xxstarrychelxx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)