SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See] (/showthread.php?tid=79983)



Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See] - Snip3rz - 11-23-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]vvvv Below vvvv

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Yellow"]-Buying-
  • Ahrim Tops And Ahrims Bottoms - You Offer...
  • All Statuis Helmets - U Offer.
  • All Bandos Boot - U offer.
  • All Master Wands - U Offer.
  • All Abby Whips - U Offer.
  • All Torag legs - U offer.
  • Prayer Potions - U Offer
  • Super Sets - U offer
  • Manta Rays - U offer.
  • Magic potions too - U offer.
  • Death Runes - U offer.
    Try Posting on my Profile Visitor's message and Contacting me In-game, My IGN IS "Snip3rz"
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See] - Herrow Hp - 11-23-2011

[SIZE="2"]I can sell 20k deaths runes at 20k each.
Price can be negotiable.[/SIZE]



Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See] - Ezkillcam - 11-23-2011

I got about 30k+ deaths maybe at 15k ea?
Also about 300 Prayer pots. really dont have a price for them ea.
Also have 5 bandos boots for 15m ea?
We can negotiate
IGN - Ezkillcam


Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See] - Snip3rz - 11-23-2011

As I said pm me ingame "Snip3rz"


Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See] - Ries - 11-23-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Lol I have some of everything on that list.
Hit me up in-game ----> Adam[/SIZE][/COLOR]