Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying Loads Of Shit! [Must See]
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]vvvv Below vvvv

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Yellow"]-Buying-
  • Ahrim Tops And Ahrims Bottoms - You Offer...
  • All Statuis Helmets - U Offer.
  • All Bandos Boot - U offer.
  • All Master Wands - U Offer.
  • All Abby Whips - U Offer.
  • All Torag legs - U offer.
  • Prayer Potions - U Offer
  • Super Sets - U offer
  • Manta Rays - U offer.
  • Magic potions too - U offer.
  • Death Runes - U offer.
    Try Posting on my Profile Visitor's message and Contacting me In-game, My IGN IS "Snip3rz"
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[SIZE="2"]I can sell 20k deaths runes at 20k each.
Price can be negotiable.[/SIZE]
#3
I got about 30k+ deaths maybe at 15k ea?
Also about 300 Prayer pots. really dont have a price for them ea.
Also have 5 bandos boots for 15m ea?
We can negotiate
IGN - Ezkillcam
#4
As I said pm me ingame "Snip3rz"
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Lol I have some of everything on that list.
Hit me up in-game ----> Adam[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 433 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 839 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,122 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 457 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,001 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 386 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 336 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 518 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 300 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each Roe119 1 353 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kadhim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)