SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Top Posters - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Top Posters (/showthread.php?tid=79990)



Top Posters - Nco Lowkill - 11-23-2011

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]I finally got in the top posters with 42 posts after this thread!!!!!!!!!
I've had some fun being a high poster.
THat's like an 8th of my overall posting. Weird.
THANKS SILAGARZA
To find it go to the home page and check me out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Top Posters - Herrow Hp - 11-23-2011

I'm first, but congratz. >:]


Top Posters - Ries - 11-23-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Lol I think you were knocked off because I don't see your name anymore =p
Good luck getting it again. It really isn't too hard to accomplish.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Top Posters - Perroke - 11-23-2011

congratulations :p i done get the top posts, its to much to get for me, and if u try i get infractions :p so i dont gona get it :p


Top Posters - Nco Lowkill - 11-23-2011

i'm back on their now... check right now before i go down again i went down because i was doing my signature stuff.


Top Posters - Run N Fast - 11-23-2011

Im 3rd =D


Top Posters - stevenkillsp - 11-23-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations.
Good luck on coming back as first.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Top Posters - Zvp - 11-23-2011

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Gratz :p
I'm 3rd Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Top Posters - Nco Lowkill - 11-23-2011

YEAH i hit the deck and went to 1st thanks steven, but i can't hit 100 more.