Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top Posters
#1
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]I finally got in the top posters with 42 posts after this thread!!!!!!!!!
I've had some fun being a high poster.
THat's like an 8th of my overall posting. Weird.
THANKS SILAGARZA
To find it go to the home page and check me out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#2
I'm first, but congratz. >:]
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Lol I think you were knocked off because I don't see your name anymore =p
Good luck getting it again. It really isn't too hard to accomplish.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
congratulations :p i done get the top posts, its to much to get for me, and if u try i get infractions :p so i dont gona get it :p
#5
i'm back on their now... check right now before i go down again i went down because i was doing my signature stuff.
#6
Im 3rd =D
#7
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations.
Good luck on coming back as first.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Gratz :p
I'm 3rd Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
YEAH i hit the deck and went to 1st thanks steven, but i can't hit 100 more.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 20 Posters. wildy owns 15 578 09-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Dragonaster
  Top 5 Posters. Pog 19 528 08-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: IxxjacobxxI

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)