SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Sharks or Mantas - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Sharks or Mantas (/showthread.php?tid=80187)



Sharks or Mantas - Kiss My Hits - 11-25-2011

I really dont know how much are shark and mantas street price.
But just offer something i will buy 2-20k for Pking Smile

Btw, buying rune arrows and addy arrows too.


Sharks or Mantas - Blksmth - 11-25-2011

I sell some arrows, what's your ingame name?


Sharks or Mantas - Herrow Hp - 11-25-2011

I can sell 5k sharks.


Sharks or Mantas - I Own3d You - 11-25-2011

Kiss My Hits Wrote:I really dont know how much are shark and mantas street price.
But just offer something i will buy 2-20k for Pking Smile

Btw, buying rune arrows and addy arrows too.

I will sell you shark's 100m per 1k.


Sharks or Mantas - Kiss My Hits - 11-25-2011

Just bought 3,2k sharks for 300m and 5k r arrows and addys. But, im going to buy more when i get some money again. My IGN is: Kiss My Hits so add me and contactSmile


Sharks or Mantas - Ries - 11-26-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll sell you some shark at 90m/1k.

IGN: Adam[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Sharks or Mantas - Kiss My Hits - 11-26-2011

Ill maybe buy tomorrow.