Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sharks or Mantas
#1
I really dont know how much are shark and mantas street price.
But just offer something i will buy 2-20k for Pking Smile

Btw, buying rune arrows and addy arrows too.
#2
I sell some arrows, what's your ingame name?
#3
I can sell 5k sharks.
#4
Kiss My Hits Wrote:I really dont know how much are shark and mantas street price.
But just offer something i will buy 2-20k for Pking Smile

Btw, buying rune arrows and addy arrows too.

I will sell you shark's 100m per 1k.
Vote here: http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php

Webclient: (Works on all Operating Systems) http://play.sg-forum.info < Version 6,1.

Sg Wiki at: http://sgwiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

DoNaTe At: [COLOR="Orange"]http://sg-forum.info/payments.php [/COLOR]

XAT AT: [COLOR="Indigo"] http://xat.com/silabgarza
[/COLOR]
#5
Just bought 3,2k sharks for 300m and 5k r arrows and addys. But, im going to buy more when i get some money again. My IGN is: Kiss My Hits so add me and contactSmile
#6
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll sell you some shark at 90m/1k.

IGN: Adam[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
Ill maybe buy tomorrow.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharks Phantasex 2 255 12-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  10k cooked sharks purerush123 1 259 09-30-2013, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  raw sharks Tdog319 0 191 07-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Tdog319
  6k Raw sharks Sessa196 0 167 06-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Sessa196
  Buying Sharks and Toadflax Sad Rain 1 192 05-28-2013, 01:31 AM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  Raw sharks, arrowtips, seeds, logs Whoozie 8 405 05-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  buy all sharks Migz 1 246 05-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Limoz
  Selling 85 Raw sharks for 15m XJustin 0 149 04-20-2013, 05:57 PM
Last Post: XJustin
  sharks, Migz 1 160 04-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Limoz
  Buying Raw Sharks Limoz 3 223 04-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Lullypop

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)