SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Signature Reqest [PAYING] (/showthread.php?tid=80411)

Pages: 1 2


Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Oh Im Purez - 11-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]So yeah , had this signature for a while and i'd like a new 1.

Render ;http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/dmyo.png/


Text ; Jordan and under it Hax Bro.


Colours : White + Royalblue

I'll pay 500m-1b depending on how i like it.


Thankyou.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Lizzy - 11-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]The link comes up as a 404. Tongue
I'll try it out once I get the chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Oh Im Purez - 11-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Celestial[:;869817 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]The link comes up as a 404. Tongue
I'll try it out once I get the chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No 404 for me o.o

[Image: dmyo.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Reqest [PAYING] - stevenkillsp - 11-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll try something when i get back on my laptop.
I'll post here,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


EDIT: laptop broke...


Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Een Kip - 11-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

No 404 for me o.o

[Image: dmyo.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'll give it a try in a bit :3
If i dont forget :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Oh Im Purez - 11-27-2011

Okay thanks everyone ^^


Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Xanadu - 11-27-2011

The render 404s for me and the image appears broken, otherwise I would attempt it. If you could find it hosted somewhere else, it would be perfect.


Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Een Kip - 11-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Xanadu Wrote:The render 404s for me and the image appears broken, otherwise I would attempt it. If you could find it hosted somewhere else, it would be perfect.

There u go http://cs.animeartbooks.net/png/dmyo.png
Ot: I failed, and I'm scared to show it :c[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Oh Im Purez - 11-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Een Kip Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

There u go http://cs.animeartbooks.net/png/dmyo.png
Ot: I failed, and I'm scared to show it :c[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Show it ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature Reqest [PAYING] - Oh Im Purez - 12-02-2011

Bump