Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature Reqest [PAYING]
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]So yeah , had this signature for a while and i'd like a new 1.

Render ;http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/dmyo.png/


Text ; Jordan and under it Hax Bro.


Colours : White + Royalblue

I'll pay 500m-1b depending on how i like it.


Thankyou.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]The link comes up as a 404. Tongue
I'll try it out once I get the chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Celestial[:;869817 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]The link comes up as a 404. Tongue
I'll try it out once I get the chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No 404 for me o.o

[Image: dmyo.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll try something when i get back on my laptop.
I'll post here,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


EDIT: laptop broke...
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

No 404 for me o.o

[Image: dmyo.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'll give it a try in a bit :3
If i dont forget :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Okay thanks everyone ^^
#7
The render 404s for me and the image appears broken, otherwise I would attempt it. If you could find it hosted somewhere else, it would be perfect.
#8
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Xanadu Wrote:The render 404s for me and the image appears broken, otherwise I would attempt it. If you could find it hosted somewhere else, it would be perfect.

There u go http://cs.animeartbooks.net/png/dmyo.png
Ot: I failed, and I'm scared to show it :c[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Een Kip Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

There u go http://cs.animeartbooks.net/png/dmyo.png
Ot: I failed, and I'm scared to show it :c[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Show it ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
Bump


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 581 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 427 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 1,088 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 524 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 355 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 878 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 787 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 568 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 391 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 486 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)