SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: [JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! (/showthread.php?tid=82014)

Pages: 1 2 3


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Oh Im Purez - 12-15-2011

[COLOR="Orange"]
Jew is history.

Everybody is leaving now that Steven is gone.

I was gonna make the clan interesting and already arranged a couple wars , but since you guys don't like that. Fine.

R.I.P Jew.
[/COLOR]


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Create Acc - 12-15-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Demote me.

I'm Leaving.

Edit: Devin's name. Founder was Shane, not Steven.

It was a good run.

C ya all around.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Oh Im Purez - 12-15-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Create Acc Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Demote me.

I'm Leaving.

Edit: Devin's name. Founder was Shane, not Steven.

It was a good run.

C ya all around.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright man , if you ever come back tell me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Create Acc - 12-15-2011

Thank you.


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - M Itch - 12-15-2011

Good luck with the new lineup!


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Oh Im Purez - 12-15-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
M Itch Wrote:Good luck with the new lineup!

[Image: hDP9w4.png]

Gtfo

EDIT:

The following members have been kicked:

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]- You Mug ( Joined R.O.A Juniors )
- Pure Belmin ( Inactive )
- I Joey II ( Left )
- Create Acc ( Requested )
- Chulo Devil ( Went to R.O.A Juniors )[/COLOR]

The following members have got a promotion :

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]- Planets ( Promoted to Co-Leader )
- I M Harry ( Promoted to General [/COLOR]) [/SIZE][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Call Me Nick - 12-15-2011

Is Wyatt getting Co-leader also?


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Oh Im Purez - 12-15-2011

[SIZE="2"]
Call Me Nick Wrote:Is Wyatt getting Co-leader also?

Promotion next week. Leme get everything straight before i start doing things i'm gonna regret.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Create Acc - 12-15-2011

I challenge all of you.


[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! - Call Me Nick - 12-16-2011

Create Acc Wrote:I challenge all of you.

Challenge all of us for what? lol.