Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back!
#1
[COLOR="Orange"]
Jew is history.

Everybody is leaving now that Steven is gone.

I was gonna make the clan interesting and already arranged a couple wars , but since you guys don't like that. Fine.

R.I.P Jew.
[/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Demote me.

I'm Leaving.

Edit: Devin's name. Founder was Shane, not Steven.

It was a good run.

C ya all around.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Create Acc Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Demote me.

I'm Leaving.

Edit: Devin's name. Founder was Shane, not Steven.

It was a good run.

C ya all around.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright man , if you ever come back tell me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
Thank you.
#5
Good luck with the new lineup!
#6
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
M Itch Wrote:Good luck with the new lineup!

[Image: hDP9w4.png]

Gtfo

EDIT:

The following members have been kicked:

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]- You Mug ( Joined R.O.A Juniors )
- Pure Belmin ( Inactive )
- I Joey II ( Left )
- Create Acc ( Requested )
- Chulo Devil ( Went to R.O.A Juniors )[/COLOR]

The following members have got a promotion :

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]- Planets ( Promoted to Co-Leader )
- I M Harry ( Promoted to General [/COLOR]) [/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
Is Wyatt getting Co-leader also?
#8
[SIZE="2"]
Call Me Nick Wrote:Is Wyatt getting Co-leader also?

Promotion next week. Leme get everything straight before i start doing things i'm gonna regret.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
I challenge all of you.
#10
Create Acc Wrote:I challenge all of you.

Challenge all of us for what? lol.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unwanted Pures. Bringing it back Kiid TweaK 31 1,823 03-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Kiid TweaK
  Black Hatz! [Back Again!] Frog Lv2 60 3,094 02-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Last Post: October 11th
  Old pkers Are Back Try If U Can 29 1,815 10-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Try If U Can
  [JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! Martin 4 629 06-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Martin
  [JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers are back! stevenkillsp 446 21,278 12-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Oh Im Purez
  *Were back* [TKO] Team Knockout [TKO] Skelebob2005 5 526 11-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Last Post: I Own3d You
  [TWW] The Welfare Wreckers Skullcracka 35 1,822 09-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bl1tz ya up
  Damage Incorperated Is Back!! Martin 4 532 08-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Martin
  Old Fags Are Back! Ur Queen 56 2,530 08-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Try If U Can
  [JEW] Justified Edge Wreckers. Shanee Mayte 197 7,144 06-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Punkkid

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)