SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Big sale - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Big sale (/showthread.php?tid=86907)



Big sale - The Propker - 01-28-2012

Sold almost all...


Big sale - RedPartyH - 01-28-2012

How much for stat helm + Vesta body?


Big sale - Grapefruit - 01-28-2012

I'll buy the bulk BCP/Tassets if you can do a deal?


Big sale - The Propker - 01-29-2012

RedPartyH Wrote:How much for stat helm + Vesta body?

300m for both.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Grapefruit Wrote:I'll buy the bulk BCP/Tassets if you can do a deal?

i got 6 tassys and 3 bcp's left... bcp 90m ea and tassy 70m ea.


Big sale - City Wok - 01-29-2012

I'll buy both the vesta tops and stat helms if its still for sale, how much?


Big sale - My Spear - 01-29-2012

I'll buy all the rune defenders and all the fighter torsos.


Big sale - Grapefruit - 01-29-2012

I'll buy two BCP's for 180m?

PM me in-game; Dementor


Big sale - The Propker - 01-30-2012

City Wok Wrote:I'll buy both the vesta tops and stat helms if its still for sale, how much?

Sure. Just offer.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Grapefruit Wrote:I'll buy two BCP's for 180m?

PM me in-game; Dementor

Sold. sorry... If i get more, i sell,[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
F0x Rider Wrote:I'll buy all the rune defenders and all the fighter torsos.

already sold 'em...