Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big sale
#1
Sold almost all...
Reply
#2
How much for stat helm + Vesta body?
Reply
#3
I'll buy the bulk BCP/Tassets if you can do a deal?
Reply
#4
RedPartyH Wrote:How much for stat helm + Vesta body?

300m for both.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Grapefruit Wrote:I'll buy the bulk BCP/Tassets if you can do a deal?

i got 6 tassys and 3 bcp's left... bcp 90m ea and tassy 70m ea.
Reply
#5
I'll buy both the vesta tops and stat helms if its still for sale, how much?
Reply
#6
I'll buy all the rune defenders and all the fighter torsos.
Reply
#7
I'll buy two BCP's for 180m?

PM me in-game; Dementor
Reply
#8
City Wok Wrote:I'll buy both the vesta tops and stat helms if its still for sale, how much?

Sure. Just offer.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Grapefruit Wrote:I'll buy two BCP's for 180m?

PM me in-game; Dementor

Sold. sorry... If i get more, i sell,[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
F0x Rider Wrote:I'll buy all the rune defenders and all the fighter torsos.

already sold 'em...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  big sale Notdkai 2 645 03-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  sale Donkey Cawk 1 481 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  Masaive sale cash only lolyoufail 19 1,196 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Massive sale! lolyoufail 0 373 09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  200m sale Ctman23 0 270 08-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  Small Sale Revenge2nite 4 492 08-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  Small Sale Jellybean 1 338 08-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  big sale. Simon The One And Only 1 385 08-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Last Post: AlexHuntV2
  Sale I_Am_Klan 4 424 08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Sale GemZ Temperr 0 289 08-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)