![]() |
|
Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101) +---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43) +---- Thread: Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy (/showthread.php?tid=88977) |
Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy - Kingkoopa - 02-14-2012 I'm buying that tok thingy (obsidian shield, idk how much it is someone please post the price) and I'm buying guthan's skirts for 20m each. Ign is Kingkoopa And I'm buying furies for 5m Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy - Br99 - 02-14-2012 Obsidian shield you can buy at a shop, Giles I think. 151k is it's price. Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy - Rulez12 - 02-14-2012 let me chek my bank i pm if i have any Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy - Kingkoopa - 02-14-2012 [COLOR="LightBlue"]alright, thanks about the tok thing [/COLOR] |