02-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm buying that tok thingy (obsidian shield, idk how much it is someone please post the price) and I'm buying guthan's skirts for 20m each. Ign is Kingkoopa And I'm buying furies for 5m
|
Guthan's Skirt and The Tok thingy
|
|
02-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm buying that tok thingy (obsidian shield, idk how much it is someone please post the price) and I'm buying guthan's skirts for 20m each. Ign is Kingkoopa And I'm buying furies for 5m
02-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Obsidian shield you can buy at a shop, Giles I think. 151k is it's price.
Back after more than a year...
10 posts since 01/2010: epic
02-14-2012, 02:59 PM
let me chek my bank i pm if i have any
02-14-2012, 03:04 PM
[COLOR="LightBlue"]alright, thanks about the tok thing
[/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| DBone Mage Skirt | Mars | 0 | 144 |
09-13-2014, 12:49 AM Last Post: Mars |
|
| Dbone Melee Skirt | Mars | 0 | 123 |
09-13-2014, 12:48 AM Last Post: Mars |
|
| Ahrims Skirt | Marat | 2 | 292 |
06-12-2014, 08:07 PM Last Post: Marat |
|
| Buying Guthan's Set | Obby Veng Us | 2 | 344 |
02-18-2014, 05:32 PM Last Post: Obby Veng Us |
|
| [S] ags,claws,stat helm.vesta skirt | Jamesy | 0 | 181 |
07-09-2013, 07:32 PM Last Post: Jamesy |
|
| Buying DFS, Bandos Boots, and Vesta Skirt | Sirsexyj | 0 | 156 |
06-28-2013, 10:42 PM Last Post: Sirsexyj |
|
| Dhai Skirt | Kiddo Prod | 4 | 285 |
06-02-2013, 03:17 PM Last Post: Toffoli |
|
| Dagon hai skirt | L2 SWITCH | 3 | 231 |
05-30-2013, 11:21 AM Last Post: L2 SWITCH |
|
| Dhai Skirt | L2 SWITCH | 0 | 164 |
05-30-2013, 02:25 AM Last Post: L2 SWITCH |
|
| VLS, Vesta chain, and skirt. | Juvi | 0 | 190 |
05-10-2013, 08:13 PM Last Post: Juvi |
|