SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
150pk points - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 150pk points (/showthread.php?tid=9537)

Pages: 1 2


150pk points - lodece 1 - 04-07-2010

i have achived 150 pk points Smile finally ♥
[Image: Untitled-11.jpg]


150pk points - mr wu - 04-07-2010

lol i had 400+ on mr wu bought 2 ags and a vls

but still gz


150pk points - snow - 04-07-2010

I got 619.. <.< [:


150pk points - xx rangexx9 - 04-07-2010

gratz man


150pk points - i Love Nat x - 04-07-2010

Nice man, i have like 4 Big Grin


150pk points - mr wu - 04-07-2010

snow Wrote:I got 619.. <.< [:


i love you =O>.<


150pk points - snow - 04-07-2010

I'm not gay.


150pk points - i Love Nat x - 04-07-2010

snow Wrote:I'm not gay.

Haha Owned. O.o


150pk points - lodece 1 - 04-08-2010

which mean that mr wu is? Tongue


150pk points - I C E Man - 04-08-2010

i hve 0 lol i need 2 get some and btw gratz!