Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
150pk points
#1
i have achived 150 pk points Smile finally ♥
[Image: Untitled-11.jpg]
Reply
#2
lol i had 400+ on mr wu bought 2 ags and a vls

but still gz
Reply
#3
I got 619.. <.< [:
Reply
#4
gratz man
Reply
#5
Nice man, i have like 4 Big Grin
Reply
#6
snow Wrote:I got 619.. <.< [:


i love you =O>.<
Reply
#7
I'm not gay.
Reply
#8
snow Wrote:I'm not gay.

Haha Owned. O.o
Reply
#9
which mean that mr wu is? Tongue
Reply
#10
i hve 0 lol i need 2 get some and btw gratz!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60k activity points Dharkoss 18 795 07-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  20,000 activity points JayZody 11 464 07-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  1k points Bongzz 17 569 02-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  1k slay points Shqiptar 28 952 01-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Amount of pk points Moh 11 536 11-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Last Post: SuperN0va
  69k activity points Gee M4ul 17 763 10-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Meow Pk
  2k assault points! Herbss 10 524 10-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Moh
  Activity Points :) Suffi 9 433 08-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Rags
  Activity points. Moltenfire68 22 790 04-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Slayer Points Epic Ben 25 821 04-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)