![]() |
|
Basic Userbar Tutorial - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6) +--- Forum: Tutorials (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=31) +--- Thread: Basic Userbar Tutorial (/showthread.php?tid=97461) |
Basic Userbar Tutorial - Novus Anima - 04-22-2012 Well, apparently this is the new thing people are wanting to know how to do, so I've made a little tutorial to show you the basic way to make them. Personally, I don't bake userbars, but I do know how to make rather basic ones. It gets it's job done, which is all that really matters in this case. If you think there should be any changes, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. Tutorial [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]Direct Link Basic Userbar Tutorial - Ashton - 04-22-2012 Nice and simple tut. Basic Userbar Tutorial - Trent - 04-22-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm sorta confused as to the color part... Lol. Edit;; Nevermind. Thanks for this tut. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Basic Userbar Tutorial - Novus Anima - 04-22-2012 IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm sorta confused as to the color part... Lol. I guess I should have specified that bit. If you would like I can try to fit in in there. Basic Userbar Tutorial - Mircast - 04-22-2012 Bleh, it's kinda bland, maybe stroke on the text would be better? Even if it wasn't bold, 1px with lowered opacity might have some impact to it. Sorry, just not a fan of this particular userbar, but at least you're not doing something generic. Basic Userbar Tutorial - Veng4win - 04-22-2012 thanks this helped. Basic Userbar Tutorial - Novus Anima - 04-22-2012 Mircast Wrote:Bleh, it's kinda bland, maybe stroke on the text would be better? Even if it wasn't bold, 1px with lowered opacity might have some impact to it. Sorry, just not a fan of this particular userbar, but at least you're not doing something generic. Yeah, I wasn't really going for the "wow factor" with this in particular. This was originally made for a friend of mine to give him a general outlook on userbars. But yeah, I agree, a slight stroke could give some impact. Basic Userbar Tutorial - Missingno - 04-22-2012 Userbars were the bee's knees like last year. I had a shop and made like 100+ then it was just too overwhelming. They have potential to be good but most people overdo the hell out of them. Basic Userbar Tutorial - Bonifah - 04-23-2012 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I prefer to boil my userbars, baking gets them a little too crispy. Strange size for one though. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Basic Userbar Tutorial - Pyra Dzn - 04-23-2012 Nice and simple, you should have added the scanline patterns while you're at it. ^^ |