Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Basic Userbar Tutorial
#1
Well, apparently this is the new thing people are wanting to know how to do, so I've made a little tutorial to show you the basic way to make them.
Personally, I don't bake userbars, but I do know how to make rather basic ones. It gets it's job done, which is all that really matters in this case.
If you think there should be any changes, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Tutorial
[SPOILER][Image: EawpQ.png][/SPOILER]
Direct Link
“There is no small act of kindness. Every compassionate act makes large the world”
“People forget how fast you did a job – but they remember how well you did it”
#2
Nice and simple tut.
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm sorta confused as to the color part... Lol.

Edit;; Nevermind. Thanks for this tut. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm sorta confused as to the color part... Lol.

Edit;; Nevermind. Thanks for this tut. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I guess I should have specified that bit. If you would like I can try to fit in in there.
“There is no small act of kindness. Every compassionate act makes large the world”
“People forget how fast you did a job – but they remember how well you did it”
#5
Bleh, it's kinda bland, maybe stroke on the text would be better? Even if it wasn't bold, 1px with lowered opacity might have some impact to it. Sorry, just not a fan of this particular userbar, but at least you're not doing something generic.
#6
thanks this helped.
[Image: fk46bn.png]
#7
Mircast Wrote:Bleh, it's kinda bland, maybe stroke on the text would be better? Even if it wasn't bold, 1px with lowered opacity might have some impact to it. Sorry, just not a fan of this particular userbar, but at least you're not doing something generic.

Yeah, I wasn't really going for the "wow factor" with this in particular. This was originally made for a friend of mine to give him a general outlook on userbars. But yeah, I agree, a slight stroke could give some impact.
“There is no small act of kindness. Every compassionate act makes large the world”
“People forget how fast you did a job – but they remember how well you did it”
#8
Userbars were the bee's knees like last year. I had a shop and made like 100+ then it was just too overwhelming. They have potential to be good but most people overdo the hell out of them.
#9
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I prefer to boil my userbars, baking gets them a little too crispy.

Strange size for one though. Confused[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
Nice and simple, you should have added the scanline patterns while you're at it. ^^


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smudge Tutorial [GIF] v2 Nater 0 653 11-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Nater
  Adjustments Tutorial IntellzJr 3 785 06-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Isis - Smudge Tag Tutorial Lizzy 12 1,555 06-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Nozelhump
  Request a Tutorial. Proph3t 19 2,276 05-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Last Post: IntellzJr
  All In One Tutorial Guide! Hero 11 2,414 02-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Confire
  Basic Signature Tutorial! ISmokeOG 2 799 01-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Poop On U22
  Super Simple Tutorial nater360 13 1,486 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Last Post: nater360
  Aurora Tutorial Roy 5 1,329 01-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: nater360
  Smudge Tutorial [Gif] nater360 8 1,141 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Adjustments Tutorial IntellzJr 3 778 08-28-2012, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)