SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Clue Hunting - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Clue Hunting (/showthread.php?tid=97666)

Pages: 1 2


Clue Hunting - Kinghtman567 - 04-23-2012

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="3"]I was clue hunting like a boss and got 9 total caskets.

This was my first inventory of level 2 caskets where I was hoping to get lucky.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5CudWM70g[/ame]

Enjoy the video and tell me what you think of my loot!

Well I tried my luck again and got all 9 caskets again but with no luck.

Instead of uploading the video I'll just post a pick of the stuff I got from them.

[Image: 35it7hk.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Clue Hunting - Moltenfire68 - 04-23-2012

Ah unlcuky, on your loot, i think the best you got was the adamant kite shield gold?, which is good Smile, i remember getting addy g helm on first clue ;D :nice:


Clue Hunting - Reversee - 04-23-2012

Nice Addy g kite, But the rest was crap Tongue. Gl on more Smile


Clue Hunting - Bum Me Plz - 04-23-2012

I think I'm the only one who hates clues.. Goodluck on getting more tho


Clue Hunting - Obby Veng Us - 04-23-2012

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I've never actually done a clue scroll. I always pvm'd if I needed some spare money.


But congrats on your shield. You should have quite a bit more money in your bank now, rather then just 2M. =P[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Clue Hunting - Robbyyyy - 04-23-2012

Nice loot. It's pretty sad how you only got one good thing.. but goodjob.


Clue Hunting - Kinghtman567 - 04-23-2012

Thanks guys for the replies!

I'll be making another video with another round of caskets.


Clue Hunting - Gmaul Fisher - 04-23-2012

ive done 15+ clue nothing...............


Clue Hunting - shayn - 04-29-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]I guess you and I are alike.
I always get shit loots.
But then again, you DID get an adamant kiteshield (g).[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Clue Hunting - Trent - 04-29-2012

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Well, one good thing in the bunch can make your day that much better. >_>

Congratulations, pretty decent (1) clue.

My heart dropped for you! Phaha.[/SIZE][/COLOR]