Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clue Hunting
#1
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="3"]I was clue hunting like a boss and got 9 total caskets.

This was my first inventory of level 2 caskets where I was hoping to get lucky.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5CudWM70g[/ame]

Enjoy the video and tell me what you think of my loot!

Well I tried my luck again and got all 9 caskets again but with no luck.

Instead of uploading the video I'll just post a pick of the stuff I got from them.

[Image: 35it7hk.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
Ah unlcuky, on your loot, i think the best you got was the adamant kite shield gold?, which is good Smile, i remember getting addy g helm on first clue ;D :nice:
[Image: moltenfire68.png]
#3
Nice Addy g kite, But the rest was crap Tongue. Gl on more Smile
#4
I think I'm the only one who hates clues.. Goodluck on getting more tho
#5
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I've never actually done a clue scroll. I always pvm'd if I needed some spare money.


But congrats on your shield. You should have quite a bit more money in your bank now, rather then just 2M. =P[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Nice loot. It's pretty sad how you only got one good thing.. but goodjob.
#7
Thanks guys for the replies!

I'll be making another video with another round of caskets.
#8
ive done 15+ clue nothing...............
[Image: tanner.png]
#9
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]I guess you and I are alike.
I always get shit loots.
But then again, you DID get an adamant kiteshield (g).[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Well, one good thing in the bunch can make your day that much better. >_>

Congratulations, pretty decent (1) clue.

My heart dropped for you! Phaha.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  another _? from a clue :D Roe119 13 1,034 08-29-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Lvroberts13
  My best Clue rewards Roe119 10 775 07-20-2014, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Finally a good clue Xswordstar56 11 786 07-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  First Level 3 Clue Revenge2nite 4 547 07-15-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Xerio
  Sherlock Holmes of Clue Hunting JayZody 12 953 07-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Jellybean
  7th clue mdog2266 16 933 06-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Clue tab Damon King5 5 434 06-15-2014, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  10th level two Clue Scroll XROCKSTARX 6 496 06-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Last Post: JayZody
  1st lvl 3 clue, ty 88 CB 8 565 06-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Last Post: 1joshlfc
  Clue loot Damon King5 3 368 12-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Damon King5

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)