Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally i got it
#21
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I just got congratulated ingame on getting a korasi and I was so confused.

Now I understand why, our users are similar.

Gz Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#22
Einar800 Wrote:Awesome! Enjoy your korasi Big Grin I wish I could be so lucky, but tarn decided not to give it to me after 750+ kills... Well gratz man!

Thx, keep trying man and you will get it


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally. SlimBailey 37 1,845 04-12-2013, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bart Simpson
  finally Meow Pk 12 900 03-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Fred Ftw
  Finally! BLITZ CLAWZ 20 1,169 02-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Dds Pwns
  Elysian Drop FINALLY JayZody 17 981 12-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Finally... OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chappy279 19 1,201 11-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Ashton
  finally got it omfg!!! Eaglemufin1 33 2,056 11-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Finally A Clue Th3Lucky0ne 15 1,008 08-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Killercutter
  I finally did it! King Cobra 10 716 07-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Ameer
  Finally! After 15 hours! Kazixo 10 949 01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Finally! Xxpkpwner 20 1,151 12-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Wob

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)