[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="2"]Might as well join in and post my bank pictures.
I have a few different accounts, so I'll be posting all the ones I can remember passwords too.
Firstly, KLK (Main account. Mostly used for PKing):
[SPOILER]![[Image: yZwyLz7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yZwyLz7.png)
![[Image: q4LW9B3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/q4LW9B3.png)
![[Image: TqWqnqu.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TqWqnqu.png)
![[Image: vlVdV7x.png]](http://i.imgur.com/vlVdV7x.png)
![[Image: hOVHchF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hOVHchF.png)
![[Image: 0HUrdk4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/0HUrdk4.png)
[/SPOILER]
Next, Gtfo Hisdick (Started out as a skiller, but turned it into a pure):
[SPOILER]![[Image: hedAdoS.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hedAdoS.png)
![[Image: 7ZXxLgr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/7ZXxLgr.png)
![[Image: zvHwleD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/zvHwleD.png)
![[Image: xd2aIwz.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xd2aIwz.png)
![[Image: tfw4gG7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tfw4gG7.png)
![[Image: e87s7x1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/e87s7x1.png)
![[Image: CzenEpX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CzenEpX.png)
[/SPOILER]
Next, Klks Pure (Was my first pure, not used very much):
[SPOILER]![[Image: PxxvZmt.png]](http://i.imgur.com/PxxvZmt.png)
![[Image: S56P2Qv.png]](http://i.imgur.com/S56P2Qv.png)
![[Image: v3nresc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/v3nresc.png)
![[Image: h77dadD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/h77dadD.png)
![[Image: gJx2UCr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/gJx2UCr.png)
[/SPOILER]
Next, [hidden account name] (Made this to start completely over. No help from friends/alternate accounts):
[SPOILER]![[Image: KrzUfcK.png]](http://i.imgur.com/KrzUfcK.png)
![[Image: QIpZWoZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/QIpZWoZ.png)
![[Image: NjjcBrZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/NjjcBrZ.png)
![[Image: j12rwXM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/j12rwXM.png)
![[Image: 3L6oOoR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3L6oOoR.png)
![[Image: Pa63bbG.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Pa63bbG.png)
[/SPOILER]
Next, Def Str Pray (pretty much a 60 str, 99 def, 70 pray account. never did get 99 def/hp. Used to have like 5 headbands from PKing, but lost 3, and gave 2 to my other accounts):
[SPOILER]![[Image: HQZjiba.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HQZjiba.png)
![[Image: CrUGEDm.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CrUGEDm.png)
[/SPOILER]
So that's all the ones I can remember.. There's at least 3-4 other ones but I don't remember the account names.. I had it on a notepad on my laptop, but forgot to drag it to my USB before factory reset. Ohwell![/SIZE][/COLOR]
I have a few different accounts, so I'll be posting all the ones I can remember passwords too.
Firstly, KLK (Main account. Mostly used for PKing):
[SPOILER]
![[Image: yZwyLz7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yZwyLz7.png)
![[Image: q4LW9B3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/q4LW9B3.png)
![[Image: TqWqnqu.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TqWqnqu.png)
![[Image: vlVdV7x.png]](http://i.imgur.com/vlVdV7x.png)
![[Image: hOVHchF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hOVHchF.png)
![[Image: 0HUrdk4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/0HUrdk4.png)
[/SPOILER]Next, Gtfo Hisdick (Started out as a skiller, but turned it into a pure):
[SPOILER]
![[Image: hedAdoS.png]](http://i.imgur.com/hedAdoS.png)
![[Image: 7ZXxLgr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/7ZXxLgr.png)
![[Image: zvHwleD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/zvHwleD.png)
![[Image: xd2aIwz.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xd2aIwz.png)
![[Image: tfw4gG7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/tfw4gG7.png)
![[Image: e87s7x1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/e87s7x1.png)
![[Image: CzenEpX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CzenEpX.png)
[/SPOILER]Next, Klks Pure (Was my first pure, not used very much):
[SPOILER]
![[Image: PxxvZmt.png]](http://i.imgur.com/PxxvZmt.png)
![[Image: S56P2Qv.png]](http://i.imgur.com/S56P2Qv.png)
![[Image: v3nresc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/v3nresc.png)
![[Image: h77dadD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/h77dadD.png)
![[Image: gJx2UCr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/gJx2UCr.png)
[/SPOILER]Next, [hidden account name] (Made this to start completely over. No help from friends/alternate accounts):
[SPOILER]
![[Image: KrzUfcK.png]](http://i.imgur.com/KrzUfcK.png)
![[Image: QIpZWoZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/QIpZWoZ.png)
![[Image: NjjcBrZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/NjjcBrZ.png)
![[Image: j12rwXM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/j12rwXM.png)
![[Image: 3L6oOoR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3L6oOoR.png)
![[Image: Pa63bbG.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Pa63bbG.png)
[/SPOILER]Next, Def Str Pray (pretty much a 60 str, 99 def, 70 pray account. never did get 99 def/hp. Used to have like 5 headbands from PKing, but lost 3, and gave 2 to my other accounts):
[SPOILER]
![[Image: HQZjiba.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HQZjiba.png)
![[Image: CrUGEDm.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CrUGEDm.png)
[/SPOILER]So that's all the ones I can remember.. There's at least 3-4 other ones but I don't remember the account names.. I had it on a notepad on my laptop, but forgot to drag it to my USB before factory reset. Ohwell![/SIZE][/COLOR]

